Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why Not

So I figured since I have no tests to study for or any sort of homework my last semester of undergrad school, I would start a blog. It just seems like the cool thing to do and would give me something to do in the time that I would be spending studying for tests and what not. I thought I would just take this time to to briefly describe what I thought I might do with this thing. Living in Knoxville there are quite a few high school football teams in the area, most of which I have never seen play. So this year I decided I would change this and find the most intriguing match up of that particular week and go with some of my friends to watch it. So at least until the end of the high school football season this blog will just be about the game that we were able to watch. After that I'll find something else to post on maybe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment